nkvd optimisation bug
|User & Date:||lexi on 2019-07-26 06:08:06|
nkvd works fine when compiled with optimization off. however, at any -O level (NOT with individual optimization flags) gcc and clang both optimize out the parameters for nearly every exported function. likely a linker problem; currently hacked around with a <code>#pragma GCC optimize 0</code> blast shield over the affected functions but needs a real fix
- login: "lexi"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- private_contact changed to: "0f3681e6d63b39eaeb6e5108149442d46de7f3ff"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "nkvd optimisation bug"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"