select a repo from the list below to open it.
- nitasema. a lightweight s-expression-based interactive fiction compiler written in c++, designed to provide an alternative to Twine that's faster, slimmer, and works on almost any web browser.
- scml. a chicken scheme library for generating html with s-expressions, along with a tool to compile html from s-exp templates, with inline scheme evaluated
- procgen. a combined repo that holds all the procedural generation projects i've worked on, as well as some library code that lets Chicken Scheme users write macros in the good old LISP style. the code is public and merge requests are welcome.
- tsunami. a quick-and-dirty self-contained static site generator written in perl 5.
- visnov. a partially-written visual novel engine intended as a lightweight, binary alternative to ren'py.
- util. a collection of tiny utilities i wrote for my own use that others have expressed interest in having the source code to.