select a repo from the list below to open it.
- sorcery [lua] a Minetest mod that adds a magic system and supporting functionality.
- nitasema [c++] a lightweight s-expression-based interactive fiction compiler written in c++, designed to provide an alternative to Twine that's faster, slimmer, and works on almost any web browser.
- scml [scheme] a chicken scheme library for generating html with s-expressions, along with a tool to compile html from s-exp templates, with inline scheme evaluated
- procgen [scheme and ocaml] a combined repo that holds all the procedural generation projects i've worked on, as well as some library code that lets Chicken Scheme users write macros in the good old LISP style.
- tsunami [perl 5] a quick-and-dirty self-contained static site generator that i wrote for a non-techie friend who wanted her own website.
- visnov [c and ocaml] (PoC stage, of no practical use yet) a partially-written visual novel engine intended as a lightweight, binary alternative to ren'py.
- util [c etc.] a collection of tiny utilities i wrote for my own use that others have expressed interest in having the source code to.
merge requests are always welcome.