i maintain a number of small (and in one case not-so-small) software packages of general use. i am largely committed to the maintenance and development of these packages, and any i will treat any contact regarding them as high priority. packages marked with 🛠 are under active development; others are stable and usable but may not have been touched in months or years.
- sorcery [lua] a Minetest mod that adds a magic system and supporting functionality.
- cortav [lua] a midweight human-readable markup language intended as a sane, well-specified replacement for/successor to markdown; includes spec and lua reference implementation.
- tsunami [perl 5] a quick-and-dirty self-contained static site generator that i wrote for a non-techie friend who wanted her own website.
- nitasema [c++] a lightweight s-expression-based interactive fiction compiler, designed to provide an alternative to Twine that's faster, slimmer, and works on almost any web browser.
i also have various disorganized tidbits of code that may be maintained minimally or not at all, and some of which is largely abandoned; some are purely for entertainment purposes.
- util [c etc.] a collection of tiny utilities i wrote for my own use that others have expressed interest in having the source code to.
- procgen [scheme & ocaml] a combined repo that holds all the procedural generation projects i've worked on, as well as some library code that lets Chicken Scheme users write macros in the good old LISP style.
- scml [scheme] a chicken scheme library for generating html with s-expressions, along with a tool to compile html from s-exp templates, with inline scheme evaluated
- visnov [c & ocaml] (PoC stage, of no practical use yet) a partially-written visual novel engine intended as a lightweight, binary alternative to ren'py.
merge requests are always welcome.